By default, searches are performed by researcher name. You can change this setting to search by keyword or publication title. The result is a record with the researcher’s profile, including the author’s identifying details, expertise and scientific output.
Inside the publications, you will find the bibliometric indicators, very useful in the research avaluation process:
- Citations at Scopus and Web of Science are updated in the PPC every two weeks.
- Citations at Google Scholar linked with the publication.
- Scopus sources: category, rank, percentile links with Scopus.
- Scimago index and H index from Scopus are updated every year.
- Carhus Plus is updated regularly (http://agaur.gencat.cat/ca/avaluacio/carhus/carhus-plus-2014/index.html).
- MIAR (Matriz de información para el análisis de revistas) links with this database of the Universitat de Barcelona.
- Articles that appear in Altmetric have the link to the social web impact (Twitter, Mendeley, Facebook, blogs, etc.).
- There are more bibliometric indicators available through the Intranet of the PPC, as the journal impact factor.
Access to the full text of the publication:
- You can access thorough the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) to the journal publisher.
- Or you can link to the institutional repository.